SPH Plant has a specialist division called “Sommerfeld Flexboard” for temporary roads in Shropshire.
When it comes to delivering the best temporary access solutions, Sommerfeld Flexboard is second to none! For over 50 years Sommerfeld Flexboard has been supplying temporary road access solutions to the agricultural, construction, marquee, industrial, rail, telecoms and utilities sectors.
The Sommerfeld range of portable roadways and excavation matting combines low cost, low maintenance and high performance. The Sommerfeld Flexboard range is durable enough to cope with even the most hostile environments and does not require on-site security.
Sommerfeld Flexboard benefits
- SAFE – Anti-slip surface
- DURABLE – Heavy duty ground protection/ temporary access mat
- QUICK INSTALLATION – 1.06m wide x 2m long and 50mm thick
- ROBUST – Constructed from tough hardwood and bound by mild steel bands.
- TOUGH – Support traffic up to 32 tonnes
- ADAPTABLE – Bars looped at each end allow a dowel to be inserted to form flexible connections.
- USER FRIENDLY – Easily laid and relocated and virtually vandal resistant.
To find out more about our temporary roads in Shropshire, please visit our dedicated Sommerfeld Flexboard website below.