A SPH Plant we operate a specialist devising called “Sommerfeld Flexboard” which is dedicated to offering our market leading portable roadway system, which can provide temporary roads in Shropshire.
Our Sommerfeld Flexboard plant produces portable roadway systems that are perfect for temporary roads in Shropshire. Our products are market leaders and provide an excellent solution for any roads that need to be temporarily closed or repaired.
Sommerfeld Flexboard is the best company for temporary access solutions. They have been in the business for over 50 years and have supplied road access solutions to various industries.
The Sommerfeld Flexbord can be used as a portable roadway or a temporary pedestrian walkway.
The Sommerfeld range of temporary roads and excavation matting combined both low costs, low maintenance and high performance. The Sommerfeld range is durable enough to withstand even the most hostile environments and does not require any on-site security.
Sommerfeld Flexboard benefits
- SAFE – Anti-slip surface
- DURABLE – Heavy duty ground protection/ temporary access mat
- QUICK INSTALLATION – 1.06m wide x 2m long and 50mm thick
- ROBUST – Constructed from tough hardwood and bound by mild steel bands.
- TOUGH – Support traffic up to 32 tonnes
- ADAPTABLE – Bars looped at each end allow a dowel to be inserted to form flexible connections.
- USER FRIENDLY – Easily laid and relocated and virtually vandal resistant.
To find out more about our temporary roads in Shropshire, please visit our dedicated Sommerfeld Flexboard website below.